A legendary, beautiful retro design. A rapid sports car from the past, inspired by the winners of international car races from the beginning of the century.
Open to the wind and aerodynamic, this elegant historical sports vehicle is a joy to build and look at.
The open steering rods that go to the front wheels are located under the car body. The intricate engine gears can be seen beneath the hood.
- Metal mechanical model;
- DIY self-assembly kit
- Wind-up mechanism
- On/off lever;
- Toolkit included.
- Package size: 255 x 125 x 23 mm
- Model size: 151 x 57 x 44 mm
- Set: 3 plates with parts, 4 additional gears, spring, cloth for polishing, and instructions.
- Material: polished stainless steel.
- Number of pieces: 92 pieces
- Recommended age: 14+
- Language of instruction: English, Ukrainian, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic.
ALL MODELS COME IN CARDBOARD BOXES.